100% Biodegradable and Compostable branded products
Bags, envelopes and foils of 100% biodegradable and compostable vegetable starch, produced in Italy and certified by TUV Austria, with the inscription OK COMPOST - HOME and INDUSTRIAL.
- in compliance with the European Union Directive 720/2015 and with the 13432 standard
- shelf life - unlimited until it enters the soil
- produced from vegetable substance - renewable sources
- compostable under normal conditions in an organic environment from 90 to 180 days
- fertilizers after their decomposition in the environment
- extremely soft and pleasant to the touch (unique)
- no commission is paid on the product.
The prices for branded bags are formed on the basis of individual projects, according to the following criteria:
- cut it
- number of printing colors
- order quantity
At the time of the initial order, a stencil is paid, which is used for subsequent stamps!
Our products are 100% biodegradable and composted, made in Italy from vegetable starches with BIOCARTENE® technology and certified by TUV Austria with OK COMPOST according to the EU Directive and the 13432 standard.
The material is called composting because it is composed of renewable sources, decomposed by the natural action of microorganisms present in the soil, without any interference from other induced substances, it is non-toxic and takes less time to degrade. It decomposes in an organic environment for 90 to 180 days, turning into fertilizer.
We at DMD Consult have filled our hearts with love and hope to protect our environment: healthy, clean and fertile.
Because we want the children of the present and those of the future to live in a world without bad views, without polluted meadows and dirty rivers.