Health and Environment
100% biodegradable and compostable products, bags, shopperi and sheets from vegetable starches, made in SIPA, Italy and certified by TUV Austria, with OK COMPOST HOME and INDUSTRIAL certificates.
Our products are 100% biodegradable and composted, produced in Italy from vegetable starches with BIOCARTENE® technology and certified by TUV Austria with OK COMPOST according to the EU Directive and the 13432 standard.
The material is called composting because it is composed of renewable sources, decomposed by the natural action of microorganisms present in the soil, without any interference from other induced substances, it is non-toxic and takes less time to degrade. It decomposes in organic medium after 90 days, turning into fertilizer.
We at DMD Consult have filled our hearts with love and hope to protect our environment: healthy, clean and fertile.
Because we want the children of the present and those of the future to live in a world without bad views, without polluted meadows and dirty rivers.
DMD Consult 1 Ltd. is the exclusive sales representation of the Italian plant NATUR WORD Spa., which produces 100% organic - biodegradable and compostable flexible disposable packaging.
- Our plant is the first in Europe to develop products with 100% organic content of raw materials, including in terms of dyes used.
- We work exclusively with BASF raw materials, and through our own patents BIOCARTENE® and BIOCARTEX® we have managed to achieve a stable formula of the finished products, which due to their organic composition and compostability are a unique tool for a real Circular Economy.
- Our products are among the few that have simultaneously three certificates for composting and safety - OK Compost Home, OK Compost Industrial and Seedling logo.
- The presence of the certificate OK Compost Home # O 16-2163-A, allows our packaging to be disposed of with household waste and does not require their separate disposal and sorting.
- The presence of the certificate Seedling logo # 7P2186 03, guarantees that our products are harmless.
- We work mainly with potato and vegetable starches, in which the case of treatment with GMOs does not exist in comparison with analogues made of cornstarch or sugar cane.
- Today, our factory is a world reference for the quality of finished products.
SIPA MANAGEMENT Srl. is a leading and one of the first manufacturers of 100% organic films for the packaging industry worldwide
The most important part of our mission is to achieve sustainable and continuous growth through the application of our innovative technologies for avant-garde production:
we have always worked to create a culture of customer satisfaction, and environmental protection to be a priority.