We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our services. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the DMD Consult 1 Ltd.
Our processing of personal data, such as the name, address or e-mail address is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations.
DMD Consult 1 Ltd. has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website.
At this point, we would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of your personal data.
1. Subject of Protection
Subject of protection is personal data, which is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This mainly includes data that enables to draw conclusions about your identity (e.g. information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
2. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
In order to establish a connection to our website, your browser sends certain data to the web server of our website. This is a technical necessity for providing you with the information you have called up. We reserve the right to store such data for a limited period of time in order to protect our legitimate interests and, in the event of unauthorized access or attempts to cause us deliberate damage, to initiate the tracing of personal data. Such data will be stored or transmitted by us for this purpose only and for no other purpose, without us informing you in advance and asking for your permission.
b) You can, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers.
c) When accessing our website, our cookie banner text informs you about the use of these cookies and you accept them by continuing to use them or by clicking on the "Accept" button.
Using our contact forms
Our website provides contact forms, allowing you to get in touch with us for various purposes. To ensure a secure transfer of your data, we use a state-of-the-art encrypted connection that is protected by SSL certificate. By clicking on the "Send now" button you agree to transmit the data entered in the input mask to us. We store your name and e-mail address and, where appropriate, any other information you provide in order to be able to contact you and answer
Our website uses functions of various web analysis services from other companies such as Google Inc. Below, we explain in more detail which services are involved and which data are analysed.
4. Who is responsible for the data processing?
We are responsible for the data processing on our website. You can contact our data protection officer at the following address:
DMD Consult 1 Ltd.
+359 2 4705 247
+39 329 692 8225
5. Who gets your personal data?
We treat your personal data confidentially and do not pass them on to third parties, unless you have given your consent or such provision is based on a legal or contractual obligation.
6. How long is your data stored?
The legislator has enacted a variety of retention obligations and periods. In principle, we only store your data for as long as legally required.
After expiry of such periods, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer necessary to fulfil the contract. Data that we process on the basis of your consent will be stored until revoked or as long as the data is required. We store such data on the basis of a legitimate interest for as long as the legitimate interest exists. If data is not subject to specific retention period, they are deleted when the purposes for which they are processed cease to apply.
7. What are your rights and obligations?
• You have the right to information. This means that you may require us to confirm whether personal data concerning your person is processed by us.
• You have the right to correction. This means that you may require us to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning your person.
• You have the right to deletion ("right to be forgotten"). This means that you may require us to delete personal data concerning your person immediately, unless we cannot delete your data, for example, because we have to observe legal retention obligations.
• You have the right to restrict processing. This means that we are not allowed to process your personal data any more, apart from storing it.
• You have the right to revoke your consent for the future at any time. You have a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact our data protection officer (for contact details see above).
• You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning your person
• If you file an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling and legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Please send your objection in writing (by e-mail or by post) to our data protection officer (for contact details see above).