DMD Consult 1 Ltd. is the exclusive sales representation of the Italian plant SIPA Management Srl., which produces 100% organic - biodegradable and compostable flexible disposable packaging.
- Our plant is the first in Europe to develop products with 100% organic content of raw materials, including in terms of dyes used.
- We work exclusively with BASF raw materials, and through our own patents BIOCARTENE® and BIOCARTEX® we have managed to achieve a stable formula of the finished products, which due to their organic composition and compostability are a unique tool for a real Circular Economy.
- Our products are among the few that have simultaneously three certificates for composting and safety - OK Compost Home, OK Compost Industrial and Seedling logo.
- The presence of the certificate OK Compost Home # O 16-2163-A, allows our packaging to be disposed of with household waste and does not require their separate disposal and sorting.
- The presence of the certificate Seedling logo # 7P2186 03, guarantees that our products are harmless.
- We work mainly with potato and vegetable starches, in which the case of treatment with GMOs does not exist in comparison with analogues made of cornstarch or sugar cane.
- Today, our factory is a world reference for the quality of finished products.
SIPA MANAGEMENT Srl. is a leading and one of the first manufacturers of 100% organic films for the packaging industry worldwide
The most important part of our mission is to achieve sustainable and continuous growth through the application of our innovative technologies for avant-garde production:
we have always worked to create a culture of customer satisfaction, and environmental protection to be a priority.